Add supported functions for h2geodb?

shane
Hi Karel,

I noticed that several spatial functions for h2geodb in HS4.0-M1 are commented out and noted as being unsupported:

It appears that all of these functions are supported in h2geodb 0.7, and the geodb.sql file is much larger than the one that appears at the top of HS' GeoDBDialect:

Can these now-supported functions be added? It would be really nice to not have to hack around the GeoDB dialect when calculating extents...

Thank you,
Shane

--
Shane StClair
Software Engineer

Re: Add supported functions for h2geodb?

Hi Shane,

thanks for letting me know this. I'll have a look, and get this improved in the next version of HS.