HS4 and Mysql5 Innodb Dialect

Yves Gillet
Hi

at the moment the  MySQLSpatialInnoDBDialect extends the
org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect which is the hibernate
dialect for Mysql < 5.
We had some problem at first when we migrated to H4 until we realized
that (we use Mysql > 5.1) .
Is there a chance that in a future version, we could also have the
MySQL5InnoDBDialect support too in hibernate spatial , like the
MySQL5SpatialInnoDBDialect flavor for HS4?

Thanks
Yves G.

Re: HS4 and Mysql5 Innodb Dialect

I created an issue for this: https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7677.  It will probably be fixed in version 5.