Hibernate-Spatial and Eclipse Teneo plugin compatibility?

Hibernate-Spatial and Eclipse Teneo plugin compatibility?

JPHespanha
Hi All,

I have already done a successful test of Hibernate-Spatial in Eclipse,
using the Hibernate Tools plugin and connecting to a PostgreSQL+PostGIS
database.

However, this was a very simple, tutorial based example. The POJO code
was directly created with the Java Editor, and the configuration and
mappings were modified from the templates supplied by Hibernate Tools.

Another possibility is to go from model to code to generate the code
(not any more POJO, but EMF based) and the mappings, from an initial UML
model. This is possible with the Teneo plugin for Eclipse, so I wanted
to know if there is somebody who has tested Hibernate-Spatial with this
configuration, and what results were obtained.

Note: As it is fair that I also contribute to the community (given the
help received so far), I am considering in publishing a small tutorial
of the procedure I have used in the Eclipse + Hibernate Tools + PostGIS
environment.

Regards,
João Paulo Hespanha

Re: Hibernate-Spatial and Eclipse Teneo plugin compatibility?

GavinMartin
Thanks for sharing great post. I liked it a lot...