Hibernate Spatial with Hibernate 3.6 and Mysql InnoDB

Hibernate Spatial with Hibernate 3.6 and Mysql InnoDB

kannata
Hi, first of all congratulations for this useful library. I use hibernate 3.6 and mysql with innodb engine. There are two problems: 1) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.type.CustomType. <init> (Ljava / lang / Class; Ljava / util / Properties;) V at org.hibernatespatial.GeometryUserType. <clinit (GeometryUserType.java: 61);
2) I absolutely have to use InnoDB tables with mysql, but I read that there is no proper dialect.
Can you help me? Thanks a lot..

Antonio