[Hibernatespatial-announce] Hibernate Spatial 1.1.1 released

[Hibernatespatial-announce] Hibernate Spatial 1.1.1 released

Hi list,

Hibernate Spatial 1.1.1 has been released. This is a minor bugfix release. See the release notes at: http://www.hibernatespatial.org/release_notes.html.

This will probably the last release of the HS 1.x version for Hibernate 3.x, unless of course more major bugs are reported. From now I'm going to concentrate on integrating Hibernate Spatial in Hibernate Core 4.x.

You can check the progress on this on github (https://github.com/maesenka/hibernate-core/tree/HHH-6509) and in the hibernate JIRA (https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-6509). Note that in the Hibernate JIRA, there is a component 'Spatial' in the Hibernate Core project.

PS: for those who feel like forking my github project. I will regularly rebase my work against the Hibernate Core master branch. This could bite you if you're not careful.