JBoss 7 configuration

Robert Kovacs
Has anybody managed to configure an oracle (or any dbms) spatial data source to use @PersistenceContext EntityManager injection for use with version 4.0m1 (or 1.1 for that matter).

Can anyone give me any clues or should I just stick with a hibernate.cfg.xml and my own hibernateutil session factory ??

Thanks for any ideas

Robert

Re: JBoss 7 configuration

Daniel Beer

In my opinion all you have to do is setting the hibernate.dialect in your persistence.xml:

<property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernatespatial.oracle.OracleSpatial10gDialect" />

We are still using a snapshot version of 1.0 and a rather old version of JBoss. But i think this behavior doesn’t have changed in the newer versions.

Daniel