JPA, HibernateSpatial and XML config

Brice
Hello,

I'm working on a project whose persistence layer is based on JPA and relies on Hibernate/HibernateSpatial (and PostGIS).

I'd like to set a full XML JPA ORM configuration up but I'm facing an issue about  gemotery columns type: it seems you can't set the type to "org.hibernatespatial.GeometryUserType" in XML JPA as you can in annotation config/ XML HBM config. Do you confirm it's impossible?

Regards

Re: JPA, HibernateSpatial and XML config

likehua
It's true that  you can't use annotation to generate spatial table ! I don't know the reason.