Problem with maven repo

Stefano Cazzola
Hi everybody,
I have problems with repos

http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools
http://www.hibernatespatial.org/repository

I found these links at http://www.hibernatespatial.org/mavenquick.html.
I tried to proxy them from the internal Nexus server of my company (that
would be my preferred choice), to add them directly to my maven
settings.xml file and also to my project, but I could not read them.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks in advance,
Stefano

Re: Problem with maven repo

Hi Stefano,

I checked the repo-locations, and could not find anything wrong.  Over the weekend, however, I had to move the Hibernate Spatial host to a different IP. Perhaps that might have created e a problem with DNS resolution.

On 26 Oct 2010, at 16:07, Stefano Cazzola wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I have problems with repos
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools
> http://www.hibernatespatial.org/repository
>
> I found these links at http://www.hibernatespatial.org/mavenquick.html. I tried to proxy them from the internal Nexus server of my company (that would be my preferred choice), to add them directly to my maven settings.xml file and also to my project, but I could not read them.
>
> Is there anyone who can help me?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Stefano

Re: Problem with maven repo

GavinMartin
Thanks dear. I read your post. I didn't have any problem. Now I will try to use it. If I got any problem then I will be here for your help. Thanks a lot...