Re: Hibernate Spatial,

Gopinath M
Hi Jayne,

I am stuck with the same exception. I didn't get the point why "hibernate-spatial" is looking for "ojdbc14.jar" instead of "ojdbc6" which is already in my classpath.

If you got the solution for the issue you faced, could you please update in the forum?

JBWEB000236: Servlet.service() for servlet jobnet threw exception: org.hibernate.spatial.helper.FinderException: Tried retrieving OracleConnection from oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection using method _getPC, but received null.
at org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.DefaultConnectionFinder.find(DefaultConnectionFinder.java:75) [hibernate-spatial-4.0.jar:4.0.0.Final]
at org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.DefaultConnectionFinder.find(DefaultConnectionFinder.java:73) [hibernate-spatial-4.0.jar:4.0.0.Final]
at org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.DefaultConnectionFinder.find(DefaultConnectionFinder.java:44) [hibernate-spatial-4.0.jar:4.0.0.Final]
at org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.OracleJDBCTypeFactory.createStruct(OracleJDBCTypeFactory.java:119) [hibernate-spatial-4.0.jar:4.0.0.Final

I tried the install "ojdbc14" as module and i am not able to succeed?

Thanks,
Gopi

Re: Hibernate Spatial,

I’m not sure who or what you are replying to here.

In any case, could you provide some details on what your environment is? Which Oracle JDBC driver? What version of JDK? Do you use a Application Server? A connection pool? Or anything else that my have wrapped the Oracle JDBC Connection?

This old thread may shed some light: http://hibernate-spatial.1140993.n2.nabble.com/Hibernate-Spatial-on-JBoss-AS7-td6785354.html