Support for Hibernate 4

David R Robison
Are there plans to soon support Hibernate 4? JBoss as 7 now uses
Hibernate 4. Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Re: Support for Hibernate 4

Hi David,

On 07 Feb 2012, at 21:20, David R Robison wrote:

> Are there plans to soon support Hibernate 4? JBoss as 7 now uses
> Hibernate 4. Thanks, David

Yes. A H.4 compatible version is under development at https://github.com/maesenka/hibernate-core (branch HHH-6509). This version is scheduled to be included in Hibernate by version 5.0. I'm working now on finalising this version and release it for H.4.

Re: Support for Hibernate 4

David R Robison
Thanks. Any idea when it will be ready? David

On 2/7/2012 3:26 PM, Karel Maesen wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> On 07 Feb 2012, at 21:20, David R Robison wrote:
>
>> Are there plans to soon support Hibernate 4? JBoss as 7 now uses
>> Hibernate 4. Thanks, David
> Yes. A H.4 compatible version is under development at https://github.com/maesenka/hibernate-core (branch HHH-6509). This version is scheduled to be included in Hibernate by version 5.0. I'm working now on finalising this version and release it for H.4.
>
> Regards,
>
> Karel

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401
e-mail: [hidden email]
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Re: Support for Hibernate 4

cballock
Hi, Karel!
Do you have an estimate for the H4 release?
Thank you!
Regars.