examples

bramsomers
Hi all,

I want to use Hibernate Spatial, but I can't find any good examples
using Hibernate Spatial. Can someone provide me some examples?

Thanks!

Bram

Re: examples

bramsomers
Nobody?

Bram

Bram Somers schreef:

> Hi all,
>

> I want to use Hibernate Spatial, but I can't find any good examples
> using Hibernate Spatial. Can someone provide me some examples?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bram

Re: examples

Hi Bram,

The community isn't so large at present. So it is understandable that
you do not get replies quickly.

To get started you could have a look at the unit tests in the source
code. Look e.g. here for postgis examples:
http://www.hibernatespatial.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=hibernate-
spatial&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fhibernate-spatial-postgis%2Fsrc%2Ftest%2Fjava%
2F&rev=0&sc=0

Later today, I will try to write up a small tutorial.

On 29 Oct 2007, at 13:20, Bram Somers wrote:

> Nobody?
>
> Bram
>
> Bram Somers schreef:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I want to use Hibernate Spatial, but I can't find any good examples
>> using Hibernate Spatial. Can someone provide me some examples?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Bram
>> hibernatespatial-users

Re: examples

bramsomers

Hi Karel,

Thanks for your response. I would really appreciate it if you make a
small tutorial!

I'll have a look at the link you provide.

greets,

Bram

Karel Maesen schreef:

> Hi Bram,
>
> The community isn't so large at present. So it is understandable that
> you do not get replies quickly.
>
> To get started you could have a look at the unit tests in the source
> code. Look e.g. here for postgis examples:
> http://www.hibernatespatial.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=hibernate-
> spatial&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fhibernate-spatial-postgis%2Fsrc%2Ftest%2Fjava%
> 2F&rev=0&sc=0
>
> Later today, I will try to write up a small tutorial.
>
> Regards,
>
> Karel Maesen
>

> On 29 Oct 2007, at 13:20, Bram Somers wrote:
>

>> Nobody?
>>
>> Bram
>>
>> Bram Somers schreef:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>

>>> I want to use Hibernate Spatial, but I can't find any good examples
>>> using Hibernate Spatial. Can someone provide me some examples?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Bram
>>> hibernatespatial-users

Re: examples

Hi Bram,

I'm still busy with the tutorial, and hope to have it ready soon. In
the mean time, here is the current draft. If you have problems
setting up Hibernate Spatial, this should already help.

If there are any areas you want to have highlighted in particular,
let me know.

The full version will be published on the project website. I'll send
a message when that happens.

On 29 Oct 2007, at 16:16, Bram Somers wrote:

> Hi Karel,
>
> Thanks for your response. I would really appreciate it if you make a
> small tutorial!
>
> I'll have a look at the link you provide.
>
> greets,
>
> Bram
>

> Karel Maesen schreef:
>> Hi Bram,
>>
>> The community isn't so large at present. So it is understandable that
>> you do not get replies quickly.
>>
>> To get started you could have a look at the unit tests in the source
>> code. Look e.g. here for postgis examples:
>> http://www.hibernatespatial.org/websvn/listing.php?repname=hibernate-
>> spatial&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fhibernate-spatial-postgis%2Fsrc%2Ftest%
>> 2Fjava%
>> 2F&rev=0&sc=0
>>
>> Later today, I will try to write up a small tutorial.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Karel Maesen
>>

>> On 29 Oct 2007, at 13:20, Bram Somers wrote:
>>

>>> Nobody?
>>>
>>> Bram

>> hibernatespatial-users

tutorial.pdf (75K) Download Attachment

Re: examples

bramsomers
Hi Karel,

Thanks for the tutorial, it is already very helpfull!!

Bram