hibernate-spatial.cfg.xml replacement for 4.0

hibernate-spatial.cfg.xml replacement for 4.0

Carpenter, Tim

Hi,

I am trying to specify the scale of the precision model that is used by hibernate spatial as could be done in 1.0 by using the hibernate-spatial.cfg.xml file.

What is the replacement for 4.0? Is there a configuration property that has replaced it?

Many thanks,

Tim

Re: hibernate-spatial.cfg.xml replacement for 4.0

Hibernate Spatial 4 no longer uses the hibernate-spatial.cfg.xml.

I didn't think anybody used the precision model settings. I'll see if I can add support for this in the next milestone release.

I'm curious to know what you use it for. Could you briefly explain?