postgis-raster data using hibernate-spatial

postgis-raster data using hibernate-spatial

orkun
hello

How can I manipulate postgis-raster data using hibernate-spatial ?

is there any way ?

regards

--
Ahmet Temiz
Jeoloji Müh.

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Eng.
Information Systems - GIS Group
Disaster and Emergency Management
of Presidency

Re: postgis-raster data using hibernate-spatial

Postgis-raster is not supported, and probably will never be.

In my opinion, an ORM like Hibernate doesn't have any real benefit for the querying of raster data.